Yoga & Mindfulness
Private sessions are a treat for yourself. Manuela weaves together her extensive knowledge of traditional Hatha Yoga and the transformational practice of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. She supports you to connect to your body and through your body to your core essence. She meets you where you are and guides you to deepen your awareness, honor your body and let go of self-limiting beliefs.
Whether you are new to yoga, you are healing an injury or want to advance in your practice a private session will support you to live the life you deserve.
If you need to learn to relax, suffer from burnout or lives transitions, I can support you.
Practicing Yoga has nothing to do with your age or flexibility.
Anybody can practice Yoga. My oldest student started her practice at age 82 and has been my biggest inspiration. (Read more about her here!) Learning to breathe is just one way to bring more energy and joy back into your life. Get in touch with me and ask me any questions you have.
“The most profound pilgrimage I can ever make is within my own body.”
Workshops & Retreats
Witness Without Judgment
Transformational mindfulness-based workshop to connect to your inner wisdom.
Discover genuine choice through moment-to-moment awareness. Through gentle movements, breath awareness and self-reflection we can change patterns of resistance and bring flow and freedom back into our lives.
Have you discovered your edge? What is too much or what is too little? Are you too much in your comfort zone or pushing too hard? Recognizing your edge on your mat and in your life and honoring it is a game changer. It will change the relationship you have with yourself and gift you with the deep understanding that our body or live is a miracle.
Presenting my transformational workshop, “Witness without Judgment” for The Wellness Universe Retreat in Sedona. SoulTreat, April 4-6, 2019
“There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light get’s in.”
Brings yoga classes to you in your living room, while I teach you from my home studio using a video conferencing platform called ZOOM. You are part of a small group, and I lead you through theme-based practices.
It’s a fabulous way to make yoga part of your life…
- You can roll out of bed and be on your mat in 5 minutes, avoiding traffic, no need for babysitters, or to even take a shower.
- Classes are tailored to the group’s needs, and I will modify to meet the group’s needs.
- Classes run 6 – 8 weeks. If you have to miss a class because of travel or being sick, you can partake in class using the videos which are uploaded after each class and send to you via email.
- Every class is recorded and uploaded to a closed Facebook Group, of which you are invited to join.
- The FB Group allows continued connection with classmates in other places.
- With my years of teaching experience, I’m able to offer verbal adjustments online that are the next best thing to physical yoga adjustments.
How it works
- You join an existing group, or you can bring together a group of people who want to practice with me.
- New groups and clients begin with a Zoom call to get set up.
- Each week offers two 55-minute Yoga Sessions
- An intimate group of maximum 6 people