Life gives us many chances to become the best version of ourselves! From waxing and waning, we go full circle many times.
Hop on a
🌴 Tiny Island – what phase are you in today?
- Pause a moment. Gift yourself a few deep breaths.
- Notice how you feel.
- Drop your shoulders and soften your cheeks.
- Which phase are you in today?
- Can you appreciate it?
- Can you accept it?
- Put your hands on your heart.
- Is it beating? 😃
- Feel your aliveness, and let this moment nourish you.
- Whatever phase you’re in.
Ask yourself questions. They help you to stop overthinking and overdoing and let you notice how you feel.
It helps to understand what phase you’re in and learn to honor not to fight it.
I love this photo so much and to smile is free medicine😃
Sometimes I’m under the illusion the caterpillar mode would be a blessing. Of course, it’s not. It’s hard work to become a butterfly!
I want to:
- Honor the moments I’m in caterpillar mode – growing slowly into the next phase of my life🐛. Appreciating slow. Accepting pain or struggle as part of my journey.
- Honor the moments I’m in butterfly mode – flying, flowing, resting on top of a beautiful 🌷, tasting life to its fullest. Inviting others to kiss the sky with me.
Are you embracing the phase you’re in?